- 3 min 30 for a 240ml bottle
- 4 min for a jar
- Adapter ring
- Measuring cup included
Opt for the simple way of preparing your bottles: the tulip bottle-heater! Look at all the things it can do:
- fast: 3 mins 30 for a 240 ml bottle and 4 mins for a small jar
- safe: stops automatically and has a visual alarm
- universal thanks to its adaptor ring > practical: graduated measuring cup to measure the right amount of water
Power supply230 V - 50 Hz / 300 W
Dimension13 x 16 cm
Steam cooking or sterilization stops after about a minute.
Have you de-scaled the tank with white vinegar? We recommend de-scaling roughly once a week or every 5 heating cycles. To de-scale, mix 100 ml white vinegar with 100 ml warm water and leave to take effect for several hours with the appliance unplugged. Empty out the solution and rinse the appliance with a damp cloth. Repeat the operation if necessary.
Can't you find the answer to your question?
Then use our form HERE. Our team will respond to you as soon as possible.
the manual (PDF)
Parents - tell us what you think
You also like…
- 2 min 30 at home
- Less than 10 min in the car
- Automatic shut-off
- 5 functions, from birth
- Steams, blends and defrosts
- Sterilises and warms baby bottles and jars
- Patented Turbo Steam System
- Capacity : 6 bottles and accessories
- 2 in 1 : sterilizer and bottle drier