- Plugs into the cigarette lighter
- 3 min 30 for a 240ml bottle, 4 min for a jar
- Switches off automatically
- Adapter ring
- Measuring cup included
Opt for the simple way of preparing your bottles: the tulip bottle-heater! Look at all the things it is:
- Fast: 3 min 30 at home and 10 min in the car for a 240 ml bottle. 4 min for a small jar (125 ml)
- Safe: switches off automatically, visual alarm (red: warming cycle in progress, green: end of warming cycle).
- Practical: automatic voltage detection and backlit ring rapidly indicating the bottlewarming process
- Universal: adapter ring for use with any type of bottle and jar
- Complete: Basket to isolate the heating plate (to heat all kind of bottles, included silicone), Built-in graduated doser
- Slip-proof base «soft touch »
Dimension15 x 13 x 13 cm
Power Supply230 V - 300 W (home), 12 V - 100 W (car)
Steam cooking or sterilization stops after about a minute.
Have you de-scaled the tank with white vinegar? We recommend de-scaling roughly once a week or every 5 heating cycles. To de-scale, mix 100 ml white vinegar with 100 ml warm water and leave to take effect for several hours with the appliance unplugged. Empty out the solution and rinse the appliance with a damp cloth. Repeat the operation if necessary.
Can't you find the answer to your question?
Then use our form HERE. Our team will respond to you as soon as possible.
the manual (PDF)
Parents - tell us what you think
You also like…
- 2 min 30 at home
- Less than 10 min in the car
- Automatic shut-off
- 5 functions, from birth
- Steams, blends and defrosts
- Sterilises and warms baby bottles and jars